Thursday, April 09, 2009

Fighting Temptations

Peace.

So I was reading one of my favorite forums today and I came across a topic that I think is important to relationships. It was about being single and messin with a married individual.

Now just for ease of reading I'll write this from my own perspective.

If you're single and you just tryna smash or experience what it feels like to be with someone who is attached, even if it's a just in the moment type thing, that shit is so wrong.

This is how I look at it: If I see a dude that I think is gorgeous and totally fuck-worthy but I find out he's got a woman, I don't want it no more. I wouldn't want my man to do that to me and karma is a bitch. Also, how much respect do I have for myself and my fellow women if I'd be willing to do your man even though I know about you. I don't even FLIRT with dudes that are attached. And a lot of people use that whole "we ain't married" bullshit as an excuse. That's bullshit. You may be married one day. Maybe not to who you're currently with but to SOMEone. The dating process is when you build that trust for when you are married. You don't just start trustin this nigga with your life once you sign the fuckin marriage certificate.

What men don't understand is that in order for a woman to be completely head over heels in love with you; you have to give her a reason to. And men don't give women the proper credit. If I'm with you for say 2 years and we spend a LOT of time together. Please believe, I know you. I know what you like and what you don't like. I know all your facial expressions and how you're going to react in a certain situation. If your behavior changes, I'm going to notice it immediately and don't try to hide it, you just make it more obvious.

And LADIES! Why why why won't ya'll learn that if he wanted you to be his woman, you would be. New poon is just that new poon. When men flirt/cheat it's because they're looking for validation and excitement. Maybe he gets sick of talkign to his other half all day and night long...that's where you come in. To give new conversation and something new and shiny to look at. You'll get old just like all side-pieces do. Men are weak. They're like squirrels looking at aluminum foil.

No comments: