Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm 25 now.

Bout time. Happy Birthday to me! (May 9th -- yeah I'm late)

Any-hoo.

What up America? It's been about a month....

Well, I got some shit on my mind so bear with me.

Relationships are funny. There's this REALLY fine line between respect and utter disrespect in relationships and it's defined differently depending on the individual. It looks kinda like this: _________________ and if you cross it then that's your head.

Men tend to think the line is well-defined because they just aren't that emotional. They don't concern themselves with such things as stares, hugs, friendly words of endearment (honey, sweetie, etc) but it matters.

Anyway...stop that shit before you lose your penis.

And what is it about a man that he can't accept when his mother is wrong? If she's wrong she's wrong. Plain and fuckin simple. I don't care if she's ya momma or the neighbor down the street. Now I see why women have problems with Momma's Boys. They think their mother can do no wrong or they expect you to kiss her ass until it's wet. Uhm. Fuck that. Kthxstfu.


Random outburst:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!



WHY MUST PEOPLE DO SUCH IGNORANT SHIT?


~Holler.

No comments: